1. HanoiEtrip.com reserves its rights to refuse your inquiries in cases such as we have got fully booked, your inquiries come on short notice and not clear, we don’t have enough attendees, weather issues, protests or any other reason, we will try to arrange another timetable with the client.
2. HanoiEtrip.com reserves the right to refuse any individual from taking part on our tours if considered necessary at any point in time.
3. HanoiEtrip.com and their freelance tour guides do not accept responsibility for any injury, loss, theft, damage or unexpected events that might occur during the tours.
4. All fee needed during the tour Such as taxi, entry tickets ( including our tour guides’ tickets) or others should be paid by clients.
5. We do not force the clients must give tips for our tour guides but a small tip will be nice if you feel the tour is useful, but if you feel our tour guides do not really provide enough information or knowledge in the tour, or our tour guides have a negative attitude or behave, please do not give them any tips and notify us by email.
6. Our itineraries are referential, they might change depending on the day, holidays, season or even strikes.